英文小诗:你正是自己本来的模样you are exactly as you should be(双语阅读)

    When you love who you are,

    当你爱自己的时候,

    you become a conduit of light.

    你会成为一道光。

    Just drop into your heart space,

    只需触及心房,

    and live life from this view.

    并遵循本心来生活。

    For all of this doing

    做这一切

    is not who you are.

    无关你是谁。

    Listen to your heart’s soft whisper,

    聆听内心轻柔的呢喃,

    this voice will show you the way.

    她会告诉你方法。

    Live life from your essence

    遵循本性来生活

    is what she will say.

    她会这样告诉你。

    See the light in yourself,

    欣赏自身的光芒,

    and your world will be bright.

    你的世界都会变得明亮。

    There is no need to worry,

    没必要担心,

    you are exactly as you should be;

    你正是自己本来的模样;

    remember to love who you are,

    记得爱自己,

    and love you will see.

    爱自己欣赏的一切。

    fitjoy