1. Balance is the key to life. Focus is the key to success. Contentment is the key to happiness.
2. Learn to profit from your losses.
3. Never forget the power of your words! Use your words to direct your life…tell yourself where you are going!
4. Timeout is better than burnout. Learn to rest before you get exhausted.
5. If you give much, you will in turn receive much, how much are you giving to others? How many people are you affecting…?
6. Focus on the critical tasks that will give you the results you need. Postpone everything else.
7. When you grow up, you will go up!
8. Well done is so much better than well said.
9. When a door closes, jump through a window.
10. Become a master at something, anything.
11. You will succeed, yes, I’m talking specifically to you. The one reading these words right now.
12. Get comfortable being uncomfortable.
13. The questions you ask determine the quality of your life, nothing is more important than questions.
14. Many people think that they are buying pleasure, when they are really just selling themselves to it and purchasing pain.
15. If you give up now, you will never see your greatness.
16. Control your focus, control your life.
17. You can’t make progress until you get clear as to where you currently are. Remember, success is not a sprint, it is a marathon.